Saxophonist Dexter Tolson
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASE
Please present ticket upon arrival. Digital or hard copy is accepted.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES FOR UNUSED TICKETS.
1. Purchased tickets serve as your reservation.
2. When ordering Alcohol, know what you are ordering, we do not take back drinks.
3. Kitchen service ends one hour before closing.
4. We are a live concert venue. Unlike a restaurant, our Staff caters to each guest for 3–6 hours throughout the evening. Although we do not require a minimum purchase, when purchases are made an 18% gratuity is automatically added to each bill.
5. No outside food or drink is allowed on the premises
6. Our Dress code is business casual. No Athletic wear, ball caps or rubber sole sneakers
7. Ticket prices can Increase or Decrease at anytime based on demand
St. James Live, Where Music is #1