Saxophonist Mike Phillips
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASE
Please present ticket upon arrival. Both digital and hard copies are accepted.
ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
1. Purchased tickets serve as your reservation.
2. When ordering alcohol, know what you are ordering, we do not take back drinks.
3. Kitchen services ends one hour before closing.
4. We are a live concert venue. Unlike a restaurant, our Staff caters to each guest for 3–6 hours throughout the evening. Although we do not require a minimum purchase, when purchases are made, 18% gratuity is automatically added to each bill.
5. No outside food or drink is allowed on the premises
6. Our Dress code is business casual. No Athletic wear, ball caps or rubber sole sneakers
St. James Live, Where Music is #1